Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Game Is As Flexible As You Can Imagine It To Be

The best thing about Game is that it's the most flexible thing I know. Even more than that yoga chick who puts her legs behind her head.. You might be wondering how game is flexible, and that's a good thing, it's good that you're thinking about it. I always think about how I can use game in different ways. The last few weeks I was thinking about using it more in a business sense, I've got an FR coming detailing the highlights of that experiment, but today I want to talk about game along the lines of customizing it for your own life.

My Situation:

I'll start with my own life. My situation is that I've been in a relationship for 11-12 years now, though I consider myself polyamorous. She's the mother of my children, 2 boys, 8 & 10 years old. We all live together. If that isn't a set of circumstances to work around, I don't know what is.

My Limitations:

- Don't have a place to bring girls to. No seduction location.
- I don't have much time to invest in a relationship.
- My car has been off the road for since December.
- My LTR doesn't want to meet any girl I'm involved with.

Those are the major ones, the biggest ones to work around. Here's how I deal with them.

1. No seduction location.

The easiest way I found to get around this one is to qualify girls based on wether they have their own place or not. Once I know that they do, I know she's worth investing my time in. In the case that she doesn't, I have a close friend who will let me drop by. Or I can find a park when the weather is nice. Or fuck in her/my car, I hate fucking in cars though.

2. I don't have much time to invest in a relationship.

This one has to do with framing the relationship. After I fuck the lucky girl, I use the fuck buddy frame to steer the relationship towards where I want to go. Setting the frame can be as simple as saying: 'Hey, that was really fun. We should definitely do that again sometime soon.' You have to act that way too, and be mature with your feelings. It takes a certain amount of restraint to hold back when you want to give a new lover more attention than you can afford. Just be intellectual about it.

3. My car has been off the road for since December.

Again, qualify looking for a girl with a set of wheels. You better be a damn good fuck if you expect her to come pick you up for sex on any kind of regular basis though.

4. My LTR doesn't want to meet any girl I'm involved with.

Truth be told, I love threesomes with girls. Since my LTR doesn't want to be involved with any of the girls I get it on with, I must qualify girls based on their bisexuality or bicuriosity. Once you find a steady, bisexual fuck buddy, things get a little easier. Then you've got a co-conspirator with her own place who likes fucking girls with you. Then it doesn't if the third girl has her own place or not. It still helps that she's got her own wheels though.

If you want a process to figure out how to design game around your own limitations, here it is:

1. Know your limitations. Write them down, figure out what the biggest ones are. Forget the other ones for now. Just get over the biggest few.

2. Make a list of ways you can get around them. This takes some time to think about and it might stretch you brain a little bit, but it doesn't take much more than time and the effort of thinking.

3. Qualify accordingly. Whatever your needs are, qualify girls looking for ones that can provide a solution to the problem. Stay away from girls who are going to add to the problem.

There you go.

Hope it helps.

~Serendipitous

No comments:

Post a Comment